Monday, March 28, 2011

I am alive....

It so hard to blog when you are tired, busy chasing children, and just trying to do everyday things...I am not sure how those who post everyday do it.  I am glad they do so I have other stuff to read about.  But dang, I am too freaking tired.  I am currently awaiting for my benadryl induced sleepiness to kick in.  I have had some kind of insomnia lately and need a little help catching my zzzzz's.  If you know me, you know sleep is a dear friend of mine, and when it decides to go on a hiatus, well, we sort of break up.  I am in the end a royal you know what.  I require my sleep....period!

I ran into a dear friend tonight at Dollar General.  If there had been chairs and someone serving us drinks, I am pretty sure they would have had to kick us out.  Neither of us had our children or phones....it was nice, just standing in the Easter section talking about things we never get to talk about.  She and i have been friends forever, but we don't ever get more than 10 minutes to talk....again, those children.  Lol!  No, neither one of us would have it any other way.  But I think we were there about 45 minutes....I went in to get sugar and toilet paper, and she went in for hair spray.  I think we both left feeling a little better about ourselves.  We laughed, talked about things, reminisced....thanks again for the visit Kristi.  I told her maybe we should make it a weekly date at the dollar store!!!

Well, I have more to say, but I am just too tired to say it tonight....stay tuned. Exciting news coming soon.....

No comments: