Friday, June 11, 2010

If anyone ever reads this, it will be beyond me. I am known for not keeping up with things very well, so we will see how this goes.

I have seen, stalked, followed a number of people's blogs for quite some time now and believe I am more informed about a lot of things, especially what's happening in the lives of people I have known for a long time, or don't know at all. I won't embarrass myself and mention any names of those who I have followed, but it's safe to say, I am quite knowledgeable of those folks and their daily happenings...hope you don't mind sense your blog has been out in the public for a while now.

I also thought since a lot of my(well, I won't say a lot, because I am not sure how many people will ever come across this), but let's say family members who aren't on facebook/twitter or some new networking site I am not aware of), thought they might get a chance to see the real reason they want me to communicate with them anyway...for pictures of my adorable kiddos of course.

So, here, today on this Friday, June 11, I hereby enslave myself to one more thing I am yet to be 100% committed to. I am not even sure I will be able to add such cute designs as some of you do. But, if one day you finally read or come across this blog and it stinks in your opinion...just keep it to yourself and tell me how cute my kids are. I promise we will still be friends.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I'll read it :)

Robyn and Bryan said...

LOL, I will stalk...I mean read it too...
BTW...if you want another blog to read mine is http://thevorelfamily.blogspot.com

Paula McKaughan said...

Hey girl, I'm so happy you started a blog. I'm SOOOO far behind on mine right now, but I'm working slowy but surely on getting it updated. I get so overwhelmed because I take a TON of pictures, but we've been so busy here lately and it's hard to find the time to go through and pick out the good ones to post! Anyway, welcome to the wild world of blogging! Love ya!